|Overview||Ready to be transfered|
Stuff to buy
Dollar Generation: ($1 per investor)
Progress towards Checkpoint Paris
Get your little man back to his home
that is the distant world of cgtopia.
How does it work?
Become the owner of blogposts by planting your flag and buy stuff that will help your little man to get there as fast as possible!
Why do this?
Just so you can have some extra fun while visiting and because everybody who get's there is in for a big surprise
(still... determining what
it will be but it's going to be awesome! )
Your Finances : Flags & Ownership of Blogpost
In your finances you get an overview of all the money that was collected by your flags.
By planting your flag below a cgtopia-post you become one of the 'owners' of that article and are rewarded according to the popularity of that page.
Every person that visits the page leaves 1$ for the owners. So this means that if you are one of the owners you get 1$ for each person that visits the page.
Buying extra investors, speed and other perks
With your budget you can buy extra investors, these investors sponsor your little man while he walks. Everytime the center budget-generation fills up you get the promissed dollars from your investors.
You can also buy more speed for this process to go faster
Buying Coins & Finding Treasures
You can also buy extra coins that your walker can pickup as a bonus on each page. Next to this we've hidden several treasures all over the web on secret pages for you to find.
CG Jobs : Herent: Front-end developer-designer bij Head OfficeIn: Herent - Bedrijf: Head Office Added: 3 April
Editorial designer M/F
Wanted: Editorial designer M/F with an eye for both detail and the bigger picture.
You are an experienced and talented editorial designer who, together with the rest of our team, is ready to throw yourself onto magazines for clients like A.S.Adventure, Brico, Fnac and Electrabel.
- As an editorial designer you bring magazines (concepts) to life with typography, colour, shape, image and originality.
- You are the right hand of the art director.
- You work out new magazine concepts together, or by yourself.
- You brief and guide illustrators and photographers that carry out your graphic vision. Sometimes, you handle the camera yourself.
- You process images and make sure every magazine gets ready on time.
- You have two years of experience in a publishing company or similar.
- You can work your magic with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You are an enthusiastic team player but you can also work independently.
- You are stress resistant, organized and you have an eye for quality.
- You are either Dutch- or French speaking and you can easily get along in another language
- A challenging and fascinating opportunity in a growing and dynamic enterprise.
- A varied job with a significant level of independence.
- A competitive salary plus fringe benefits.
- An indefinite contract
Send your application (motivation letter + resume + portfolio) with Ref ED1202 to Ann Peetermans: Ann.Peetermans@headoffice.be
Contacteer Head Office enkel voor sollicitaties, niet voor andere (commerciŽle) doeleinden.
Over Head Office
Head Office is a communication agency that thinks along with its clients. We are essentially a relationship marketing agency that is specialized in (online) direct marketing, customer magazines, brand activation, content marketing and loyalty. And if we need classical media to get even better results, we won't hesitate to use them.